A. What kinds of information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you use the Service, including:
- Information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, mobile number and current location for allowing you to participate in our weekly events at your adjacent location and offering you registered membership in BD Clean after going through a screening process;
- Information you provide to us, such as your personal details, family details for making sure you will comply BD Clean constitutional rules based on your designation and no harm will be made from your actions;
- Information about transactions made on through our app. If you use our app for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when you make a purchase of t-shit, products or make a donation), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number, mobile finance information and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping and contact details;
- Information we collect automatically, such as your IP address and usage data, which we use to help monitor and debug the Service;
- Information collected through cookies and similar technologies, which we use to personalize your experience and to understand how the Service is used;
- Information from third-party sources, such as Google Analytics and Stripe, which we use to help analyze the Service and to process payments;
- Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our app. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
B. How do we use this information?
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Service;
- To provide actual event location;
- To evaluate your performance for promotion or demotion;
- To personalize your experience;
- To conduct research and development for better experience;
- To communicate with you about the Service;
- To promote safety, integrity and security verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences;
- To communicate with you regarding our updates, policies, terms and conditions;
- To research and innovate for social good namely general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
- To process payments;
- To comply with legal obligations; and
- For other purposes with your consent.
C. How is this information shared?
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent;
- With service providers who process data on our behalf;
- With designated senior members;
- To the measurement partners;
- To the Vendors, service providers, partners, researchers, academics;
- For payment processing;
- For the Law enforcement or legal requests;
- To protect our rights or property; and
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets.
D. Data retention, account deactivation and deletion
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and to comply with legal obligations or until your account is deleted. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
E. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your information:
- The right to access and receive a copy of the information we hold about you;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete information;
- The right to object to our processing of your information;
- The right to restrict our processing of your information; and
- The right to have your information erased or deleted.
We use reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
G. International Data Transfers
Your information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country.
H. GDPR Compliance
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This means that we will only process your personal information if we have a legal basis to do so. Our legal basis for processing your personal information may include your consent, the performance of a contract with you, our legitimate interests, or compliance with a legal obligation.
If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the Service.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your rights under the GDPR.